Wednesday, January 24, 2007
The Brass Munkeys
The Brass Munkeys is a swing/hot jazz/standard jazz band who has gained word-of-mouth popularity among couples getting married. They don't have a website, and what's written about them in wedding blogs were written a couple of years ago. I searched the directories of wedding websites to no avail, and also looked through Philippine band forums to see if they have a gig, but all I found were their gig schedules last year. It seemed hopeless and as a last resort I e-mailed some of the website owners. Out of the 4 to 5 people that I e-mailed, only 1 replied and it was such a relief that they do have the band's contact number and person. I've started communicating with the band, and I'm pretty sure we will book them in the coming days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
great progress on your preps. just want to check if you would be kind enough to share the contact details of your exceptional band choice. *wink* thanks a lot!
Hi! You can contact their drummer/manager Jay thru (0920)9148856. :)
Post a Comment