I went to see Linoi today. He will be designing and making my gown for me. He drew some sketches, which were nice but he said he will be refining the design some more. Good thing he gave me until the end of February before taking measurements because I really need to lose weight. I have a very healthy appetite which makes it hard for me to go on a diet, and I haven't been getting enough exercise. At least I've started going walking with my mom 2 to 3 times a week, but I think I need more exercise than that.
Linoi also let me borrow some swatches because I couldn't decide which shade of blue I want as the motif. But I'm pretty decided on blue. So I'm going to sleep on it and see which shade looks attractive to me in the next few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment